Our Approach to Information Security
Aiming to be a trusted global brand in the information society
Information security is more vital than ever to the survival and success of businesses. Cyber security is one of the biggest threats to the survival and success of modern businesses. Companies of all sizes are at risk of falling victim to disruptive attacks such as phishing, Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) or ransomware – the costs of which run into the millions.
We have various controls in place to help meet these challenges:
- An Information Security Management System certified to ISO 27001
- Authorised Economic Operator (AEO) Status: an internationally recognised quality mark that shows our role in the international supply chain is secure and our customs control procedures meet UK and EU standards.
- Provision of information security training, including Data Protection, in order to embed information security knowledge and understanding across the organisation.
- Continuous improvement of our management systems, along with regular auditing and business continuity testing.
- An incident management system to drive continuous improvement where information security incidents are identified.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
If you didn't find what you were looking for then contact Ricoh and we can help you.