COVID Statement for Visitors & Contractors
RPL are fully committed to operating a COVID Secure site and mitigating, as far as possible, the COVID risk to our employees, partners, visitors and contractors.
- A COVID-19 risk assessment which is available on our website.
- Any Individuals, whether employees, visitors or contractors, required to self-isolate are denied entry to site. This includes persons who should be quarantining as a result of overseas travel.
- Managing customers and visitors to ensure they understand our rules.
- Social distancing controls throughout, including floor markings/ signage and Perspex screens.
- Mandatory wearing of work issued face masks.
- Ventilation systems providing a good supply of fresh air.
- Site cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with government guidance, using products certified to BS EN 14476.
- Extended facilities to enable all to follow good hygiene controls throughout the site.
- Defined working groups to reduce the number of contact each worker has, to enable the identification of close contacts in the event of a positive case.
- Response plan to a potential case on site, including isolation, deep clean and incident reporting.
- Response plan on receipt of confirmation of a positive case including identification of close contacts and isolation support.
- Regular communications with all key stakeholders supported by various guidance documents.
- Daily monitoring of on-site, local community, national and global data to ensure risks are understood and compliance with the latest Government guidance.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
If you didn't find what you were looking for then contact Ricoh and we can help you.